Vendors & Operators
Welcome to the 2021 Exhibitor Information page. If you’re thinking of exhibiting at the Townsville Show, browse through the documents attached to get your application started!
The 2021 Townsville Agricultural Show will be run in conjunction with any COVID-19 requirements applicable at the time.
Patrons must follow these rules:
1. Do not come to the Townsville Show if you are feeling unwell or exhibiting symptoms similar to COVID-19.
2. Register your arrival using the QR code provided or sign the COVID-19 arrival register.
3. Adhere to physical distancing requirements i.e. remain 1.5m apart from people not from your same household.
4. Wear masks if you cannot adhere to the physical distancing requirement.
5. Sanitize hands frequently.
6. Sit down to eat and drink.
7. Adhere to maximum capacity signs when entering buildings.
8. Leave the showgrounds if you feel unwell throughout the day or start to exhibit symptoms similar to COVID-19.
9. Get tested before you come to the show for peace of mind.
How do I become an Vendor?
If you have the right product and would like to have a site at the Townsville Show, then follow these easy steps below.
1. Download the Terms and Conditions of Space Usage
2. Download a Space Application form
3. Complete and return your space application to the Townsville Show Society
4. Don't forget to include a copy of your Public Liability and Food Vendor Licence!